Villa Mareas-An Exceptionally Tranquil Sanctuary in Uvita, Costa Rica
An Exceptional Sanctuary on 36 acres in Costa Ballena, Costa Rica’s Lush Rainforest
Villa Mareas, located up in the hills overlooking the ‘Whales tail’ in picturesque Uvita, is an 18,000 sq ft vacation rental enclave, specifically outfitted for large groups, weddings, (family) reunions, corporate get-aways or Yoga Retreats!
The 1,700 sq foot dreamy, infinity edge pool is an exquisite vantage point to soak in the warm Costa Rican sun and to look down over the lush, green rainforest filled with Scarlet Macaws, to the sparking blue Pacific ocean. Choosing a vacation at Villa Mareas, if it’s renting the entire resort or simply one of their inspiring suites, will result in the ultimate in luxurious and carefree vacations.
The staff at Villa Mareas will cater to your ever wish and whim. With a top culinary chef to prepare local and fresh dishes for you, each meal is sure to delight any palate, be in vegetarian, vegan or good ol’ meat eaters!
From the front entry, guests enter into a 2 story high, grand room, which has its own casual sitting area and is open to the outdoors and the soothing, infinity edge pool. It’s impossible not to be swept away with the striking views of the Pacific from Villa Mareas salon…something you will never tire of. In addition to the casual living space, you and your group will enjoy the restaurant-size bar for afternoon daiquiri’s or the refreshing beverage of your preference.
Here are some of the features and amenities at Villa Mareas:
- Infinity Pool and waterfall
- Coffee & amenities at bar in Club House Villa
- Mini refrigerators in suites 1, 3 & 6 including coffee amenities
- Housekeeping Monday to Saturday
- Wireless Internet
- Trails leading you to several waterfalls on the property
- Yoga/Work out deck – Matts and equipment available
In House Services:
In house chef & catering services available:
Villa Mareas can provide culinary services; Tim our in house chef can craft menus around personal tastes with local freshness and highest quality ingredients. The price includes grocery shopping, cooking, and servers/clean up staff. All meals are served with white linen, this insures that you can relax and enjoy quality time and great food with friends.
- Dinner: $30 per person per day
- Lunch; $20 per person per day
- Breakfast $15 per person per day
(You are also welcome to cook your own meals.)
- Suite1: One King bed, en suite bathroom with outdoors shower and mini bar with coffee amenities.
- Suite 2: Two Queen beds, en suite bathroom with double sinks
- Suite 3: One King bed, en suite bathroom with outdoors shower and mini bar with coffee amenities.
- Suite 4: Two Queen beds, en suite bathroom with double sinks
- Suite 5: Two Queen beds, en suite bathroom with double sinks
- Suite 6: One King bed, en suite bathroom with outdoors shower and mini bar with coffee amenities.
- Suite 7: Two Queen beds, en suite bathroom with double sinks
Club House Villa
- Suite 8: One Queen bed, en suite bathroom; this bedroom is somewhat smaller and located upstairs of the Pool area. Garden Views
Suite 9: 2 Single beds, en suite bathroom; this bedroom is somewhat smaller and located upstairs of the Pool area Ocean and Jungle view.
Contact us today for more information about Villa Mareas and your next vacation in Costa Rica!
Property ID: PalmsMareas