Dining in Los Suenos, Jaco and Costa Rica’s Central Pacific
International and local cuisine can be experienced and thoroughly savored throughout the Jaco, Los Suenos and Central Pacific areas of Costa Rica. Costa Rican cuisine is based on the staples of rice and beans however fresh seafood, local produce and exotic fruits are incorporated into bringing savory, soul food every time!
Local restaurants are called ‘sodas’ and offer daily specials as well as buffet style comfort foods to choose from. Gallo Pinto is a staple food for ‘Ticos’ and eaten with most breakfast meals…try it with sour cream!
From Italian to Sushi to Fusion to Authentic local cuisine, dining in Los Suenos and Jaco presents a fantastic medley of bistros, casual and fine dining establishments to keep your taste buds circling back for more! Here is a recommended list of international restaurant hot-spots in the area to experience. During high season, between December and May, reservations may be necessary.
• Lemon Zest – Jaco
• Graffiti – Jaco
• Poseidon – Jaco (Sunday brunch)
• Tsunami Sushi – Jaco
• Los Amigos – Jaco
• Side Street Café – Jaco (Sunday brunch)
• Las Olas – Hermosa (breakfast)
• Caliches Wish bone – Jaco
• Claritas – Jaco
• El Hicaco – Jaco (Lobster Fest)
• Soda Rustico – Jaco local food
• El Fresco – Los Suenos – Beach Club
• El Galeon – Los Suenos (Fine Dining)
• The Hook-Up Bar and Grill – Los Suenos – Marina Village
• Bambu – Los Suenos – Marina Village
• Lanterna – Los Suenos – Marina Village