It’s almost time for the Robert August Surf & Turf 2017 in Tamarindo, Hacienda Pinilla, and Playa Avellanas, Costa Rica! This exciting event in Guanacaste is full of fund with all proceeds benefiting CEPIA – CEPIA stands for Culture, Education and Psychology for Infants and Adolescents and is a Costa Rican non-profit that seeks to promote culture, health, sports and education for children and teenagers and their families from poor backgrounds in the communities of Guanacaste. Read beow for event details and registration information.
Robert August “Surf n’ Turf” Charity Challenge
Friday thru Sunday, April 21-23, 2017
The Surf & Turf charity event is a golf and surf contest, with winners for the golf and surf contests. The contest consists of a four-man team golf scramble at Hacienda Pinilla and surf contest at Lola’s.
• Golf only $160. Includes: golf cart, golf fee, lunch, and golf goodie bag.
• Surf only $50. Includes: breakfast, and competition fee.
• Registration prices for the overall contest, Golf and Surf is $250. This includes VIP
goodie bag, golf and surf tournaments and entrance for Cala Luna dinner party.
Schedule of Events
Friday, April 21
• 5:00pm Registration Night with fun band @ El Vaquero in Tamarindo. Free
entrance. Drinks and food for sale.
Saturday, April 22
• 8:00am: Golf Tournament, 4 man scramble, includes lunch @ Hacienda Pinilla.
• 6:00pm: Brazilian Carnival Dinner Party & Silent Auction @ Hotel Cala Luna,
Tamarindo. $25 presale & $30 at the door, includes dinner & 1 cocktail.
Sunday, April 23
• 8:00am: Adult 4 man team Surf Contest, Playa Avellanas, includes breakfast @
• 5:00pm: Awards Ceremony & Silent Auction @ El Vaquero, Tamarindo. All proceeds support www.cepiacostarica.org
To secure your spot in this years Surf & Turf, please send an email to Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (00506) 8447-6900. Thank you!